I love bbq chicken pizza, cashews, and french-fried onions, but have never had all of it combined until I tried this. Recipe from Pillsbury.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) refrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄4 cup whiskey-flavored barbecue sauce or 1⁄4 cup regular barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet onion (such as Vidalia, Maui or Walla Walla)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup cashew halves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup Italian cheese blend
- 3⁄4 cup French-fried onions
- 8 fresh fresh cilantro stems, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray 13x9-inch pan or 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on pan; press dough to edges of pan. Bake 7-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix barbecue sauce, jelly, pepper and chopped onion. Spread evenly over partially baked crust.
- Top with chicken, cashews, chopped cilantro and cheese.
- Bake 7-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is deep golden brown.
- Sprinkle French-fried onions over pizza. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until onions are golden. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.