Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 hamburger patties
- 2 slices romaine lettuce
- 4 large dill pickle slices
- 2 slices red onions, raw or fried
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 fluid ounces caesar salad dressing, served on the side
- Fire up the grill!
- Cook the burgers and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the buns and toast them on the grill, too.
- Assemble as follows: Bottom of bun, 1 slice of romaine lettuce, 2 slices of tomatoes, 2 slices of pickle, 1 slice of onion, Hamburger patty, 2 slices of Monterey Jack cheese, 2 slices of bacon placed crossways, Top of bun.
- Serve with the Caesar dressing for dipping, and an extra napkin!