Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 -3 tablespoons barbecue sauce (use a rich flavor not a sweet one)
- 1 (1 ounce) bag barbecue potato chips, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices cheese slices (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the cheese. Form the meat mixture into 6 patties.
- Cook the patties on the grill until no longer pink in the middle.
- Top with cheese slices, if using. Remove from the grill once the cheese is melted.
We couldn't taste the chips in these burgers. We may add more next time. We felt that some seasoning were missing. After reading Diner's review, worcestershire would be great. Thanks Nasseh :) Made for Holiday tag game
Yum! I was surprised how much barbecue taste these had. Simple and good. Thanks Nasseh for a nice meal. Made for Zaar Stars Tag.
Very tasty! I love the barbecue taste to these burgers. My familly enjoyed them as well. Thanks for sharing! Made for Gimme 5 tag.