Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
This brisket is the best. Easy to throw together and very tender. I always serve this with potato salad, but my kids also love to make brisket sandwiches.
- 4 -5 lbs beef brisket
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim fat from brisket.
- Spray 13 x 9 baking dish with Pam and place brisket in dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl and stir to blend. Pour over brisket.
- Bake, uncovered 1 hour 45 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour 45 minutes more hours.
- When finished, slice brisket with a diagonal cut. Pour the liquid into a food processor or a blender to make for a nice smooth barbecue sauce. Pour this over brisket and serve.