Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
From Kikkoman and Taste of Home Magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup kikkoman teriyaki baste and glaze
- 4 teaspoons brandy
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks (1 inch thick)
- Combine teriyaki baste and glaze, brandy, garlic, marjoram and onion salt.
- Trim and score fat on edge of steak. Brush both sides of steak thoroughly with baste and glaze mixture.
- Place steak 4-5 inches from hot coals. Cook for about 18 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning over and brushing occasionally with baste and glaze mixture.
- To serve cut across grain into thin slices.