Recipe by MeliBug
My friend and I made this for lunch once and it instantly became one of our favorite salads of all time!
Top Review by Amanda Beth
Made tonight for dinner and it was delicious! I made a few changes in prep though. I just tossed everything together and added the dressing. Then I mixed it all up. SOOOO good. Thanks for posting! I will make this one again.
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup corn, canned
- 5 cups salad greens, torn
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. (Tastes better but not necessary).
- Combine the chicken, tomatoes, and celery. Stir in dressing.
- Serve over salad greens and sprinkle with bacon and corn. Enjoy this YUMMY salad!