Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
mixture of beans in a bbq sauce. Eats like heaven.
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (26 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 -10 slices bacon
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Drain first 3 cans of beans. Cook pepper and onion with bacon until soft. Add barbecue sauce and sugar. Combine with all beans bake in oven for about 1/2 hour at 325 degrees.
- OR put in crock pot and bake for 4 hours.