1/1 Photo of Barbecue BBQ or Baked Spiced Rum Caribbean Chicken
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Tallie in Pacific NW's Note:
Get a little Captain in you w/our Caribbean Chicken on the BBQ or in the oven! Have a grand time with this EZ peezy recipe. This is a very versatile recipe too. We like to make kabobs, chicken and turkey breast burgers with this recipe. A whole combo of fun! The burgers are AWESOME w/King Hawaiian Bread or sweet yeast buns-yummers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To Bake: Spray a 9 X 13 glass cooking dish with olive oil cooking spray coating it entirely.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a glass baking dish, cover and marinate overnite.
- 3Bake in the same dish, covered @ 375 for 45 minutes, stir. Cover and continue baking for another 45 minutes. Stir and continue baking for additional 10 minutes, uncovered.
- 4Serve over Jasmine rice.
- 5To BBQ: Spray a 9 X 13 glass cooking dish with olive oil cooking spray coating it entirely.
- 6Combine all ingredients in a glass baking dish, cover and marinate overnite.
- 7Spray BBQ grill with olive oil cooking spray and grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side, until chicken is no longer pink & juices run clear. Be sure to baste continuously with Caribbean marinade. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue BBQ or Baked Spiced Rum Caribbean Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 990.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 32.0 g