Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Crock pot baked beans.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans butter beans
- Brown ground beef, bacon and onion in a skillet; drain excss fat.
- Combine and add all other ingredients except the beans; stir well.
- Add beans; stir well again.
- Place in crock pot and cook on low for 3- 4 hours.
I tried this and it was good. I was hopeing that it was like one that my MIL had gave to me. It was close but it was not it. I did cut the recipe in half since there are onl two of us. I will be making this again.
I tried these last weekend, and they were fantastic !!! I also threw in some green peppers.
This sounds good. Sure is alot for my crock pot. What type of butter beans do you use, baby limas or what? Can't wait to try it this weekend for the Ga. vs Clemson game. And, GO DAWGS!!!