Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the cookbook Barbecue America by Rick Browne and Jack Bettridge.
Make and share this Barbecue America's Flank Steak recipe from Food.com.
- The night before you grill, slightly score the flank steak in a crisscross pattern on either side.
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, whiskey and garlic, then pour over the steak. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning several times.
- Leave at room temperature for 1 hour before grilling.
- Prepare grill to high heat.
- Coat steak in olive oil. Grill quickly 3-5 minutes per side.
- Slice across grain into think strips immediately after removing from grill. Pepper to taste.