Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the cookbook Barbecue America by Rick Browne and Jack Bettridge.
Make and share this Barbecue America's Flank Steak recipe from Food.com.
- The night before you grill, slightly score the flank steak in a crisscross pattern on either side.
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, whiskey and garlic, then pour over the steak. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning several times.
- Leave at room temperature for 1 hour before grilling.
- Prepare grill to high heat.
- Coat steak in olive oil. Grill quickly 3-5 minutes per side.
- Slice across grain into think strips immediately after removing from grill. Pepper to taste.