- 20 chicken wings, Trimmed And Separated
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, vinegar, honey, brown sugar, shallots, sesame oil, crushed pepper, white pepper, and onion powder. Mix well.
- Add the wings to the marinade, coating them thoroughly. Marinate 4 hours in the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 350.
- Evenly spread the wings on a buttered 2.
- inch deep baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown, glazed, and cooked through. Transfer to a platter.