Recipe by little miss perfect
This is an easy tasty dip that has become a regular at family get togethers.
Top Review by ae0neal410
I followed the general guideline here. The modifications I did was whipped the 8oz softened cream cheese with 8 oz sour cream. I also added Queso sauce into the refried beans before layering it carefully on the cream cheese/sour cream mixture. Really really good! Had so many people complement it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (9 ounce) containerof premade guacamole
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof medium chunky salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of diced fresh tomato
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canof sliced black olives (rinsed and drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer each ingedient on top of one another in a 9.5 inch casserole dish.
- Start by taking the cream cheese and spreading it along the whole bottom of your dish to create a layer(soften to room temperature for easy spreading).
- Next spread the layer of refried beans.
- Then spread your guacamole.
- Then spread your salsa (trying not to mix layers).
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of it all.
- Place chopped tomatoes and olives a top the layers and cheese.