Recipe by Queen uh Cuisine
I have been making these for years. Great for a get together of any kind.
- 16 jalapenos, fresh and plump
- 16 ounces cream cheese, I use reduced fat
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 green onions, sliced
- garlic powder, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash jalapenos. Steam them in vegtable steamer until bright green, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from steamer and lay out on paper towels to cool slightly.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Using rubber gloves, slice the jalapenos on one side from top of stem to bottom of pepper. Remove seeds and set peppers aside.
- Once the are all deseeded, stuff the peppers with filling. Fill them up -- don't be shy.
- Place them in a baking dish (filling side up) and bake at 325F for 25-30 minutes.
- These will be hot on the inside so let them sit for a few minutes before serving.