Recipe by Barb G.
This is one of our favorite recipes. A friend gave me this Recipe years ago. I use the Salsa that I made from the Wonderful Salsa Recipe On RecipeZaar,But, you can use any Salsa.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- salsa (I use the salsa that I made from the Wonderful Salsa recipe posted on RecipeZaar. You can use any Sa)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound Chicken to flatten.
- Salt& pepper to taste.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg; then into breadcrumbs.
- Fry in Olive oil in hot skillet,brown on both sides.
- Put Chicken into glass baking dish.
- Top with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Put salsa over top of Chicken& Cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 30 muintes.