Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Barbara introduced me to this salad. It is very tasty and easy to make.
Make and share this Barbara's salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bag mixed greens, salad mix
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1⁄4 chopped red onion
- 1 container blue cheese or 1 container gorgonzola
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- paul newmans balsamic vinaigrette
- cooked chicken (if you are making a meal out of the salad.)
- Toss all except salad dressing.
- Right before serving, add dressing and toss lightly.
This is one of those rare recipes that's deceptively simple yet tastes like something you'd get in one of the best restaurants. This is a great salad for dinner parties - think grilled steaks, baked potatoes along with this knock-out salad. Thanks for a great recipe!