Recipe by Barb G.
The simplest, most elegant side dish ever. This the best way to impress company without any extra effort. My family and guest loves these potatoes when I fix them. You can substitute 1 teaspoon dried rosemary for the fresh. ENJOY
Top Review by Loves2Teach
These potatoes were great! i took sharon123's advice and left the foil off for the last 10 minutes and also stired them around. They were so tender and tasty!! I was worried that the oil and the butter would be too much- but it wasnt. We will be having them again soon!! Thanks for sharing!
- 12 red potatoes, scrubbed and cut in wedges
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small sauce pan or in microwave, melt butter.
- Stir oil into the butter,before pouring mixture into GLASS baking dish.
- Place the potatoes into the GLASS baking dish, and stir until coated.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir occasionally to ensure even cooking.