1/3 Photos of Barbara's Meatloaf
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
Hi Nick.... Here is the recipe for my meatloaf. I love you, Mom. A request from my son in Australia Edit: If you want to make small loaves, I would suggest basting a bit less of the chili sauce and brown sugar on the top :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line loaf pan, 9X5X3,with waxed paper.
- 3In large bowl, mix beef, onion and oats with hands.
- 4In small bowl combine eggs,milk,salt,parsley,savory leaves and pepper. Mix well.
- 5Pour into meat mixture and mix well with hands.
- 6Pat firmly into prepared pan.
- 7Mixture will be wet.
- 8Invert loaf into an ungreased baking pan 13X9X2 inches.
- 9Carefully remove waxed paper.
- 10Bake uncovered 30 minutes.
- 11Mix chili sauce and brown sugar; brush over top and sides of loaf.
- 12Bake an additional 45 minutes to one hour, brushing occasionally.
- 138 servings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbara's Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.1
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 147.1 mg
- Sodium 1228.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: