Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this recipe in a newsletter from allrecipes - when I make them, they'll be hiding in the back of the fridge ... hehehehe
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Blend sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, cream, and cocoa in a blender until completely smooth. Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place gelatin mixture over low heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved; pour mixture into blender and pulse several times to combine.
- Pour gelatin mixture into preferred gelatin mold; chill until set, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Unmold and serve.