1/4 Photos of Barbara's Chinese Noodle Salad
I received this recipe from my best friend. It's so simple and tastes SO good! I serve it as a side to "Bobby Flay's Chinese Chicken Salad W/ Red Chile Peanut Dressing"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- 2In a small bowl, combine liquids thoroughly with the sugar.
- 3Whisk thoroughly until the sugar is dissolved.
- 4Add sauce to cooked noodles and mix with hands until they are evenly coated.
- 5I refrigerate the salad for a few hours and mix periodically to allow the sauce to absorb into the noodles.
- 6Before serving, add sesame seeds, carrots and green onions. Toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbara's Chinese Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.6
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1364.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot chili oil