Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is my sister's salsa recipe, and one of my favorite recipes of hers. I hope you like it. This always seems to be the first to go at parties.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 bunches scallions
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chop first 4 ingredients how small or large you chop depends on your taste.
- Pour vinegar, Olive oil and garlic powder over veggies.
- Toss and let sit to blend flavors. I let mine sit in the refridgerator overnight with plastic wrap over it.