Recipe by bert
This recipe was in one of the Toronto newspapers a few years back. They had a lot of celebrity recipes published but this one appealed to me.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture.
- Stir in oats, vanilla and chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- This recipe makes about 6 dozen cookies.