This recipe was in one of the Toronto newspapers a few years back. They had a lot of celebrity recipes published but this one appealed to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend butter and sugars until fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs.
- 3Sift flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture.
- 4Stir in oats, vanilla and chips.
- 5Drop by tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- 7This recipe makes about 6 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbara Bush's Oatmeal Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 75.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g