Recipe by KateL
Entered for safe-keeping for ZWT5. From Barbados Tourism Authority.
Top Review by Husker Fan
This was full of flavor. DH and I enjoyed it very much. After eating it with a side of green beans, we both started to think that putting the pork on a bed of cooked mashed plantains would be awesome. So needless to say next time we will have this with the plantains. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Make a spice rub by mixing salt and all the spices. Dry the surface of the pork with paper towels. Rub the spices all over the pork.
- Place pork in a roasting pan and put in the oven. Cook for about 1 hour or until the pork achieves an internal temperature of 155 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove pork from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.