1/3 Photos of Barbadian Rum Punch
Karen Elizabeth's Note:
When the British conquered the island of Jamaica 200 years ago, they made friends with this liquor, distilled from sugar cane. Nowadays, rum is produced in all countries growing sugar cane between the tropic of Cancer and the tropic of Capricorn. Posted for ZWT5, taken from "Dine Around The World". Preparation time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel orange, mango, banana and papaya, remove seeds, and cut into very small dice.
- 2Mix pineapple juice, rum, molasses, and the juice from the limes, and add vanilla pods.
- 3Add diced fruit.
- 4Place drink in fridge for several hours.
- 5Do not forget to remove vanilla pods before serving.
- 6Serve ice cold in long glasses, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbadian Rum Punch
Serving Size: 1 (703 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 95.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: