Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad has quite a few ingredients, but it is definitely worth it!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon dried mint, crushed
- salt, to taste
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 onion, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 celery, sliced thinly
- fresh parsley, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled, if desired
- Combine first 6 ingredients to make dressing and set aside to let flavors blend.
- Make salad with greens and rest of vegetables.
- Serve desired amount of dressing over salad.
This was a beautiful salad. I added more garlic, delicious!<br/>Made for forum event: Let's Go To Saudi Arabia