Recipe by brandimcd
I was dying to make pizza with my new Pampered Chef "Large" Bar pan! So we tweaked the recipe they use for the demonstration and what we came up with... well, WOW! Soo cool! I didn't know if I wanted to just eat it or butter it up first! My husband is super picky about his pizza - he hates that the frozen ones never cook evenly enough. No more! He insists on making this at least once a week for dinner now!!!!
- 2 (235 g) packagespillsbury multi-grain crescent rolls
- 6 ounces spaghetti sauce (Ragu = 2 servings of veggies!)
- 1 cup light mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cup light cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup raw mushrooms
- 10 ounces chicken, baked in lemon juice, diced
- 3 cups spinach, fried in a drop of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Break open and unroll the two crescent roll packages onto the 15 1/2" x 10 "bar pan so it is evenly covered. Try to avoid following the triangle shapes and perforations.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, garlic and spices. Spread evenly over the dough.
- The rest is all about how you like your pizza! I love all the toppings to be between the cheese, so:.
- Sprinkle half of the two cheeses evenly along the dough.
- Spread the rest of the toppings out evenly along the dough as well.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- My side of the pizza usually has black olives and a bit of feta on it; my husband usually has bacon on his side.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until desired doneness.