Recipe by Guava Girl
A friend shared this with me last year. I have made a batch a month since then. It is an adaptation of a famous restaurants signature cheese. Everyone likes it. It makes a great present. It will keep for extended periods when refrigerated but mine has never lasted more than a week. Enjoy.
Top Review by Earlie862
Very good! Velveeta flavor was very strong, but I only had a 5oz jar of horseradish. I did increase the tabasco and worcestershire sauces to make up for my horseradish shortage. I was distracted during melting and the bottom browned slightly so I had little brown pieces in my cheese. It did not effect the flavor. My family assumed that it was bacon and I didn't tell them any different. Oh well, maybe I'll leave out the "bacon" next time.
- 32 ounces Velveeta cheese (regular)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) jar horseradish
- 7 drops Tabasco sauce or 7 drops hot sauce, of your choice
- 9 drops Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large sauce pan over low heat, melt the Velveeta.
- Add the jar of horseradish and mix.
- Allow this to heat on low for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the mayo, Worcestershire, and Tabasco.
- Mix and allow to heat another 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Cool slightly and pour into 4 or 5 containers.
- Serve on your choice of crackers.