1/1 Photo of Bar Blend Classic Caesar
Beautiful BC's Note:
A Canadian Classic cocktail and perfect pre-dinner appetizer! This is made even tastier if you use a hot pepper infused Vodka.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lime juice in saucer or small bowl. Make sure top of glass will fit inside.
- 2Place celery salt in saucer.
- 3Dip glass in lime juice just to wet rim. Dip rim into celery salt.
- 4Fill glass with ice. Add vodka, clamato, tabasco & worcestershire sauce.
- 5Stir gently so as to not mar rim trim.
- 6Trim glass with a slice of lemon and a slice of lime. Pop in a hot pickled bean or hot pickled asparagus spear.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bar Blend Classic Caesar
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1046.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: