A Canadian Classic cocktail and perfect pre-dinner appetizer! This is made even tastier if you use a hot pepper infused Vodka.
- Place lime juice in saucer or small bowl. Make sure top of glass will fit inside.
- Place celery salt in saucer.
- Dip glass in lime juice just to wet rim. Dip rim into celery salt.
- Fill glass with ice. Add vodka, clamato, tabasco & worcestershire sauce.
- Stir gently so as to not mar rim trim.
- Trim glass with a slice of lemon and a slice of lime. Pop in a hot pickled bean or hot pickled asparagus spear.
I don't want to give stars. Cause since DH can't eat too much sodium, I used seasoning salt (no sodium) on the rim of the glass. Same thing for Clamato (too much sodium), so I used a 8-vegetables cocktail juice. It was not as good as a full sodium caeser cocktail LOL Thanks BeautifulBC. Made for the Babes of ZWT4