1/4 Photos of Bar-B-Qued Brisket
4 hrs 15 mins
Prepare a day ahead for easier slicing. Be sure to slice across the grain. To reheat, place in microwaveable dish, top with sauce and heat on high for 3-5 minutes or till warmed, or warm in the oven @ 350 degrees till sauce is bubbly. NOTE: I have also used a bottom round roast in place of the brisket (see photo). Any flavor bar-b-que sauce works well but Kraft Honey is delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sear brisket on all sides in a small amount of oil.
- 2Add the onions and cook till onions are browned (careful not to burn).
- 3Pour bottle of bar-b-que sauce over the roast.
- 4Fill empty sauce bottle with orange juice and pour over top of roast.
- 5Turn heat down to low and cook till knife goes through easily (approximately 4 hours for a 5# roast).
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bar-B-Qued Brisket
Serving Size: 1 (499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.4
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 175.7 mg
- Sodium 823.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 60.0 g