Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Makes very yummy pork chops, very tender! One of my family's favorites.
- 4 -6 pork loin chops
- 4 -6 slices onions
- 4 -6 slices lemons
- 4 -6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 -6 tablespoons catsup
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Put chops in baking dish.
- Salt and pepper and lay onion and lemon over the chops.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour at 350.
Very easy and it was Juicy.
I actually cut this recipe down to do one chop for me. Had to give this recipe 5 stars for the ease in which you can cook all or as little as you want. Plus I must say it is very tasty and really moist. I used only a little sugar and used palm sugar. I was suprised at the juice that formed also. Will do this again, maybe add some garlic or chili, but a real keeper.