Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very tasty pizza that I'm sure all will enjoy -
- 1 -10 ounce fully baked thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1⁄2 cup hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 4 slices red peppers, rings
- 4 slices yellow peppers, rings
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, precooked, boneless, skinless
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Spread bar-b-q sauce evenly over pizza crust. Top with sliced chicken breasts. Place red and yellow peppers rings over the chicken. Spread Monterey Jack on top of pizza. Bake in 350F oven for 20 minutes.
On the day after Christmas, my family gets together to open gifts and we always have Pizza Day. I wanted a recipe that I could serve on mini-bagels, toasted. These were rated the favorite new pizza dish of the year. Thanks!