Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- Combine flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in plastic bag.
- Shake the ribs in this mixture.
- Brown ribs in hot oil.
- Mix water with remaining ingredients.
- Pour over ribs.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Add water if necessary while cooking.
Really enjoyed these!
These were wonderful! What an easy fabulous recipe...I covered mine as they cooked so they would not dry out and they turned out fabulous...I also used low carb ketchup and sugar free honey....
fabulous recipe, and easily modified. each time I make this - everyone wants to know how to do it.