Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
- 5 lbs beef ribs or 5 lbs pork ribs
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) jarof baby peaches
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (can use less)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place ribs in oven at 400 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.
- Pour off fat.
- Turn oven to 325 degrees.
- Cover ribs with sauce and cook for 1 3/4 hours.
- Spoon additional sauce on as needed.
Prepared this recipe using chicken wings...It is very good....I also added two minced garlic cloves...... This is a good recipe just as is...
This was an easy recipe to make, and so delicious! I followed your recipe as directed. The meat was moist and very tender. The flavors are very nice and complimentary to each other. This is definately a recipe others should try.
I made this for my spouse and he said that the meat was too dry due to the fact the recipe didn't say to cover the meat, so I didn't. He suggested that the recipe say to cover the meat. Other than that, it was very good.