Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was super easy and super good. Found it in the June 2010 issue of Food Network Magazine. We marinated some strip steaks in beer for about 3 hours and then used this as a dipping sauce on the side and it was perfect!
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Whisk all of the ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
This sauce is really good. I used only dijon mustard as I didn't have whole grain mustard. But I'll have to try it another time. It's so yummy. I used it in T-Bone Steak With Bacon-Mushroom Sauce instead of the A1 steak sauce. Thanks January Bride :) Made for All you can cook buffet