Recipe by Xotic Anjel
This is my hubby's fave recipe!! It is so easy and the soup keeps the chicken from getting dry as long as you don't over cook. You can pour the gravy over rice or potatoes.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- pour both cans of cream of chicken soup in an 8x8 dish.
- Place chicken in soup and season as you like (I use salt, pepper, season salt and garlic).
- cook at 400 for about 30 minutes -- time varries according to the oven so just keep an eye on it.
- Once it is done you pour gravy over potatoes or rice.