Prep 13 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is fantastic for thouse of you with a sweet tooth
- 100 g butter or 100 g margarine
- 1 (397 g) can condensed milk
- 200 g crushed digestive biscuits or 200 g any other biscuits, for a twist
- 284 ml double cream
- 3 bananas, sliced
- caster sugar
- 1 piece crumbled chocolate, like a flake
- melt the butter in a pan and then add the crushed biscuits and mix well.
- press down into a large dish or several small individual dishes and place in the frezzer while you prepare the other ingredients.
- in a pan add the condenced milk and simmer on a very low heat stirring continuenly until it has turned a lovly toffee colour.
- slice the banannas and arrange on top of the crumb base.
- pour the now toffee mixture into the dish or dishes.
- whip the cream and 1 tbsp of sugar together and pipe on top of the toffe.
- now just sprinkle the crumble chocolate on top and chill for 30mins and then eat eat eat!