1/1 Photo of Banoffee Sandwich Cookies
Have some cookies laying around which need "jazzing" up? With 2 more ingredients you can have these Banoffee Sandwich Cookies! Fresh banana, toffee and chocolate chip cookies = gooey, chocolatey heaven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 chocolate chip cookies
- 1 large banana, sliced into at least 12 pieces
- 1/4 cup toffee pieces, sauce plus extra to drizzle (as thick as you can find) (optional)
- 1Spoon 1tsp of toffee onto the bottom of 12 cookies, spread to level, but leave a gap around the edge.
- 2Place slices of banana over the toffee, if your banana is big enough, you'll only need 1 slice per cookie, if not put a couple of slices on to cover the cookie.
- 3Take one of your plain cookies and sandwich together with the banana covered one; repeat until you have 12 sandwich cookies.
- 4Drizzle some extra toffee sauce on the top and dig in!
- 5Due to the fresh banana in this recipe, the sandwich cookies are best eaten the same day.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banoffee Sandwich Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 115.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g