Recipe by Girl from India
Storing this recipe here for easy access from a cookery show on TV. Cooking time will vary if you use a vessel or a pressure cooker.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 kg mutton, cleaned and cut
- 2 big onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons whole garam masala
- 4 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 150 g yogurt
- 6 whole red chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil, add the sliced onions and sauté till they turn brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, whole garam masala, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder.
- Add the yogurt and then mutton.
- Add roasted, crushed coriander seeds and cook till mutton is done.
- (in a pressure cooker it takes 1 whistle and 7 minutes on sim) Garnish with pounded coriander seeds and whole red chillies.