Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came across this in the Weekend magazine in Rima Soni's Simply Beautiful column. We all know how embarassing pimples can get. Now, let's hope those pimples will never come back again!
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon plain yogurt, beaten
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, washed and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt, beaten
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together in a small dish and then into your scalp.
- While your scalp is getting treated, prepare another paste of yogurt and mint leaves.
- Wash face well.
- Pat dry.
- Apply the mint paste on your face.
- Leave it on for an hour.
- Rinse off with room temperature water.
- Repeat treatment atleast thrice a week for best results.
- Also, make sure to drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water everyday.
- Eat healthy and nutritious foods.
- You will soon be pimple free!