Recipe by pewpew1982
From Cooking Light Nov 2009 Graham crackers and pecans encrust the spirited, spiced filling. Dollop each serving with sweetened whipped cream. Note - can be chilled overnight.
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 5 cookie sheets)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- cooking spray
- 1 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) canunsweetened pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄3 cup cold heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle butter over crumb mixture; stir with a fork. Firmly press into bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned; cool on a wire rack.
- To prepare filling, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add pumpkin and eggs; beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl as needed. Add bourbon and the next 5 ingredients (through ground allspice); beat 1 minute or until combined.
- Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan. Place pan in a large roasting pan; add hot water to pan to a depth of 1 inch. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until center barely moves when side of pan is tapped. Cool completely on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Place cream and powdered sugar in a small bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Serve sweetened whipped cream with tart.