1/1 Photo of Banh Mi-Style Chicken Sandwich
Another chicken sandwich recipe that's a little different from the usual This is a great way to use leftover chicken. Recipe source: local newspaper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (8 inch) French baguettes, split
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons thai hot sauce
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet red chili sauce
- 1 -2 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- mint leaf
- cilantro leaf
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1To make sandwiches, spread both sides of the baguettes with mayonnasise and hot sauce (sriracha).
- 2Arrange chicken over bottom halves and sprinkle with chili sauce.
- 3Add jalapenos, cucumber slices and herbs and then drizzle with more sauce.
- 4Toss lettuce and carrots with vinegar and then add to the sandwiches, topping with more chili sauce, if desired.
- 5Add top halves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banh Mi-Style Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 1025.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red chili sauce
seasoned rice vinegar