Another chicken sandwich recipe that's a little different from the usual This is a great way to use leftover chicken. Recipe source: local newspaper
- 4 (8 inch) French baguettes, split
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons thai hot sauce
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet red chili sauce
- 1 -2 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- mint leaf
- cilantro leaf
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- To make sandwiches, spread both sides of the baguettes with mayonnasise and hot sauce (sriracha).
- Arrange chicken over bottom halves and sprinkle with chili sauce.
- Add jalapenos, cucumber slices and herbs and then drizzle with more sauce.
- Toss lettuce and carrots with vinegar and then add to the sandwiches, topping with more chili sauce, if desired.
- Add top halves.