Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This noodles are spicy and yummy 'Bangladeshi Spicy Noodles'.
- 3 ounces noodles (with the stock)
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 medium capsicum (sliced)
- 1 green chili pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon coriander powder
- salt (according to your taste)
- 2 pinches tasting salt
- 2 hot dogs (chicken franks, sliced)
- Boil noodles in water and after boiling drain excess water from the noodles.
- Keep the stock aside.
- Now heat oil in a pan and onion and tomato. Cook until well cooked.
- Add capsicum and green chili and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add the stock which comes from inside of the Maggie, black pepper, coriander powder and salt.
- Now mix them nicely.
- Add slice hot dogs (chicken franks) and cook them for 3 minutes.
- Now add boiled, drained noodles and cook for 6 minutes until cooked.
- Serve hot with Pepsi.