Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am from Bangladesh and I remember when went to Bangladesh & my aunt gave me this before sleeping with ripe mangoes. Don't think that I am so old. I am just 11 yrs old, so I am a kid.
- 6 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 1⁄2 glasses water
- 4 tablespoons condensed milk (optional)
- 2 ripe mangoes (cut in to small pieces)
- 2 scoops mango ice cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon nuts (optional)
- Heat the milk and make it 2 glass or if you want to use prepared packet milk you can use it (2 glass).
- Now take a blender or mixer milk, condensed milk, mangoes, mango ice-cream, sugar & nuts and start mixing. Mix till everything is mixed.
so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and eassssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! nice man i also say Bangladeshi foods r d best!!!!!!!!!!