Recipe by superstar_sn
This is very nice and tasty. Eat it at evening, when you think of eating something really different. Paratha is a flat circle bread of Bangladesh. Not only in Bangladesh, Paratha is also eaten in other parts of south Asia. This egg is so delicious. This kind of egg can be eaten with vegetable fried rice but best with paratha! Really Bangladeshi foods are the best! I say that any time if you are free, go to some Bangladeshi restaurant and eat some yummy foods like Haleem, Meat kormas with polawo, Chotpoty, Poshka (Gol gappas), Sweet yoghurt etc. Better if you visit Bangladesh in your holidays, beautiful and green place.
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped green chili
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, according
- 1 pinch of tasting salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons liquid milk
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- salt, according
- warm water, as needed for making dough
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (for frying) or 1 tablespoon butter (for frying) or 1 tablespoon ghee (for frying) or 1 tablespoon oil (for frying)
- 4 pieces sliced carrots
- 4 pieces cucumbers
- 2 fresh mint leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- FOR PREPARING EGG:.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and add chopped onions, chopped green chili, chopped coriander leaves, coriander powder, black pepper, salt and tasting salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now in a non-stick frying pan, heat butter and oil together. When butter is melted completely, add the egg mixture in butter and oil.
- When you think that the lower part of the egg has become brown, turn it to the other side.
- When the egg has been cooked, take off from stove.
- Remember that the fire of the stove while frying should not be large, it should be medium.
- FOR PREPARING PARATHA:.
- In the flour add milk, margarine, and salt; mix with the help of spoon.
- Now make dough by adding bit warm water. Keep on adding until you get a soft dough. Making dough is not so easy. BE CAREFUL about the amount of water. You may do it in dough maker.
- Now keep on spreading this dough with the help of your hands.
- While spreading, you may spread some dry flour on your palm.
- You will now get a flat circle bread.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat shortening (ghee or butter or oil or vegetable oil etc.). Put this paratha on frying pan and when lower part becomes light brown turn it to other side. When you think it is cooked well take in a flat dish.
- Serve it with the fried egg.
- For garnish use sliced carrots, cucumber and rose flower which is made of tomato peel and two or three mint leaves with it.
- Enjoy this great meal at lunch or at evening meal when you think of eating something delicious and different.