Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A chinese-thai sort of mix with insane flavors from sweet to hot. Light and low fat and calorie. The recipe states it is 290 calories, 23g protein, 34g carbs, 6g fat - 1 sat, 4g fiber
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks
- 1 small cucumber, cut into strips
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 12 ounces chicken, cubed
- 2 cups brown rice
- cooking spray
- Mix together fish sauce, lime juice & lemon zest.
- Use cooking spray in wok or frying pan and stir fry garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
- Add cumcumber, pineapple & jalapeno and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from wok or frying pan.
- Add more cooking spray and stir fry chicken until cooked completely.
- Return vegetable mixture to wok and add sauce.
- Cook till heated through.
- Serve over brown rice.
- Add sesame seeds for more flavor.