Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
While perusing the internet for Thai cuisine, I happened upon this yummy salad. Lime juice and Thai chili sauce add exotic flavor. You may also use pineapple and banana in this fast and easy low fat salad or dessert. From Thai Kitchen.
- 1 large ripe papaya, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon spicy Thai sweet chili sauce
- fresh cilantro (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Divide between 4 plates.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.