Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fruit chutney is so great to cook with, the flavour it gives is wonderful. Enjoy this simple UK inspired dish with mashed potatoes. My kids love this, but I think all kids love sausages with gravy. What I like is that I can have dinner on the table in 20 minutes.
- 8 pork sausages (UK style)
- 1 cup prepared gravy (homemade or from a packet)
- 1 tablespoon prepared fruit chutney
- Fry and cook the sausages until done.
- Prepare your gravy (as per the packet or your own recipe) in the pan which the sausages were cooked and add the chutney. Stir well, simmer until thick and cooked.
- Add Sausages back to the pan so they get coated in gravy.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
Great tasting, easy dinner. We loved the sausages, gravy, and the mashed potatoes that went with it. Dh loved the chutney so much he added more to his own gravy. Made for ZWT8.