I spent time in Bangalore recently and returned home. I wanted to recreate some of the amazing fish recipes that I experienced in that amazing city. Some of the ingredients are missing in our country but after experimenting a bit I came up with this dish. Its has remarkable flavour and goes well with any firm, white fish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut halibut into chunks and set aside.
- 2Slice shallot thinly. Gently fry shallot, garlic and ginger for 5 minutes, or untill the shallots are soft.
- 3Add chilli powder, tumeric, garam marsala and funugreek and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- 4Add coconut milk and heat till the coconut milk bubbles.
- 5Add halibut chunks, curry leaves and salt and pepper to taste. Cook over a low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6Mix cornflour with a little water and add to the dish to thicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bangalore Fish Curry
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.0
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.2 mg
- Sodium 123.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 35.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: