Recipe by English_Rose
A quick low fat meal with an oriental taste. Sustitute the shrimp with 2 shredded cooken chicken breasts for a change if you wish.
- 5 ounces rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons half fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, deseeded and sliced
- 10 ounces bean sprouts
- 7 ounces cooked peeled shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the noodles following the pack instructions then rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
- In a small saucepan melt together the peanut butter, coconut milk, sweet chili sauce and half the scallions, adding 1-2 tbs water to loosen the mixture to a drizzling consistency.
- Mix the noodles, cucumber and beansprouts in a serving dish. Top with the shrimp, drizzle over the peanut sauce and scatter over the remaining scallions.