1/3 Photos of Bang Bang Shrimp
This bang bang shrimp is Bonefish Grill's most popular dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sauce two to three hours before shrimp so all of the flavors can blend.
- 2Mix mayonnaise with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.
- 3Add hot sauce to taste.
- 4Dredge the shrimp in cornstarch.
- 5Deep fat fry the shrimp until lightly brown.
- 6Drain on paper towel, put in a bowl and coat with the sauce.
- 7Serve in a lettuce, cabbage, and spinach lined bowl, top with chopped scallions.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bang Bang Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.2
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 301.0 mg
- Sodium 2169.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: